The Asics Gel Quest FF kids' cross training shoes are the perfect choice for your active preschooler to practice their movement skills and bounce into sports.
It features a lightweight construction and updated technologies unmatched by its predecessor, the 540TR.
The removable moulded sockliner steps up the comfort, and your kid gets the protection and durability they need to prevent problems with toe drag during cross lateral motion.
Growing feet will love to live in the Gel Quest with its revolutionary FlyteFoam midsole for adaptive cushioning.
FlyteFoam springs back into its original state to cushion every foot strike smoothly and effectively, so your kid can run, jump and play in comfort.
This versatile ride provides responsive feedback and a durable outsole to take on whatever your active preschooler throws at it.
- Multi-purpose cross trainers for cross lateral sports and supporting tiny feet on their adventures
- Lightweight design and modern technologies make it a winner against the model it replaces, the 540TR
- Hook and loop closure for easy fit
- Enhanced comfort from removable moulded sockliner
- Toe drag protection and durability
- Innovative FlyteFoam midsole for adaptive cushioning and improved bounce back
- Rearfoot Gel technology for pillowy-soft landings
- Responsive ride with immediate feedback
- Stable platform
- Wrapped medial forefoot outsole for long-lasting durability
© 2020 www.total-merchant-accounts.com All Rights Reserved.