The Mizuno Wave Horizon 2 women’s running shoes have been tweaked to enhance the feel and fit of its predecessor and are a must-have for a stable road running experience.
Engineered mesh wraps the forefoot, while the heel collar has extra padding for optimal stretch and structure where you need it most.
Run efficiently with the Cloudwave and SmoothRide Support wave plate for smoother heel to toe transitions compared to the previous model. This combined with the U4icX platform provides a cushioned feel and comfort.
You get superior grip for road running from the strategically placed X10 that's constructed from strong carbon rubber to go the distance.
- Ultimate blend of support and cushioning
- Engineered mesh for enhanced fit and breathability to roll up the kilometres
- Secure fit and comfort from padded collar to prevent your foot from shifting in the shoe
- Anatomical sockliner provides plush comfort
- Comfortable underfoot feel from Strobel last
- Cloudwave for spring-loaded step and cushioning
- Smoothride Support grooves encourage a smooth transition and promote stability by keeping the acceleration and deceleration of your exercising feet to a minimum
- Fan shaped geometry improves stability and manages pronation without being undesirably stiff
- U4icX in the heel feels plush and feather-soft underfoot while boosting the cushioning and weighing in less than the original U4ic
- Fluid transition with the independent decoupling at the heel
- Plush cushioning and comfort from U4icX bottom wedge
- Flexible ride from decoupled forefoot design
- Features X10, an ultra-tough carbon rubber that holds up well to wear and tear and improves your traction
© 2021 www.total-merchant-accounts.com All Rights Reserved.